Not able to add internal tester to my newly created app

 Problem:

I had created new app in my apple developer account.I had already that user as manager role in my account .In new app i click add in ternal tester i'm not able to get my existing user in that.How to solve that?

Solution:

It's because you are not added the app in that user.So goto Users -> select the user you want add to the new app.Scroll down the page.In bottom of the screen it will had list of apps added to the user.

Click on that text box it will show list of apps.Then select the app you want to test.It will works good..User added to the app for internal testing..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invalid bundle error while upload the app to the app Store

Convert NsNumber, NSDate to String in iOS Swift

Global LocationManager Singleton class iOS Swift