Events list to check that the given event is the first event of the month iOS swift

 Problem:

I'm having one event with me and i had array of events.I want to check that event was the first event in the month.How to achieve that?

 

Solution:

//    MARK: - get is first in month

func IsFirstEventInMonth(currentEventEvent,items: [Event]) -> Bool {

    let filtered =  items.filter { ($0.date ?? Date()).isInSameMonth(as: currentEvent.date ?? Date()) }

    if filtered.count>0 {

        return filtered[0].dateEvent == currentEvent.date

    }

    return false

}

I'm having one vent with me and array of events.Above function will be used to check that the list in the array for first event of the month that i had given as input.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invalid bundle error while upload the app to the app Store

Convert NsNumber, NSDate to String in iOS Swift

Global LocationManager Singleton class iOS Swift